Below is a general list of our digital services. If you are interested or you’d like to learn more about any of these, please contact us. For a list of our audio and artist-specific services, please visit our Artist Services page.
Design & Branding
- Logo design
- Web design
- Mobile design
- Overall online identity strategy
- We develop websites and web applications on a variety of content management systems and frameworks. We’re also a leading developer using WordPress as a content management system. Many people think WordPress is just a simple blogging engine, but we’ve taken it’s strengths, and made it do much, much.
- Mobile site development
- Native iPhone, and Android App development
- We develop Facebook native apps as well as custom Fanpage tabs.
- E-commerce is an antiquated word, we prefer web-store, and we’ve developed web-stores on a variety of platforms including Shopify, Foxycart, Magento, Wp-Commerce, and more…
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- All of our websites are built, prepped for Search Engine Optimization. However, in order to successfully gain ground in the search engines, your site and online goals must be analyzed and then tweaked for maximum search engine readability. These “tweaks” may be slightly different for everyone, and include: keyword density, original content, page titles, meta-information and more. This process is an ongoing one, and is all included in our full marketing strategy services.
Social Media Marketing and Brand Management
- We can setup, build a strategy, and execute social media campaigns on Facebook, Facebook Fan pages, and Twitter as well as provide necessary design and development assets to enforce your brand image across all social networks.
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Marketing
- Running PPC ad campaigns takes a lot more strategy than just choosing some keywords and clicking go. We can help determine the right path for keyword selection within your space in order to target the right people while getting you the best prices on ad buys. We do tall this mainly across 2 networks: Google and Facebook Ads.